typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Ut Reunion

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: weasel walter <weaselw AT juno.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Ut Reunion
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:53:55 -0400

that's good news.

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:15:23 -0400 andrea feldman <andrea.feldman AT gmail.com> writes:
This happened very quietly, but Ut reunited this past Thursday in London. They played four songs: Big Wing, Hotel, Swallow and Confidential. I'm hoping for photos and audio, but don't have anything yet.

There are more shows to follow, but nothing's finalized yet.

I was never able to see them back in the day, so I'm hoping these shows work out!

FIRE SALE: iPads for $23.74?
SPECIAL REPORT: iPads are being auctioned for an incredible 85% off!
ctips.net