typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] deardiary: women in punk blog

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: fbaube AT saunalahti.fi
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: meSL <fbaube AT saunalahti.fi>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] deardiary: women in punk blog
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 20:55:48 +0200 (EET)

Someone on the list pointed to jennywoolworth.ch/deardiary, and I just want
to say THANK YOU !

It's a fantastic collection of links 'n stuff. I've already found several bands - altho not all of them are still together :( I'm psyched & delighted to find stuff like HTRK, Wetdog, Mother's Ruin, and Jessie Evans's bands esp'ly Subtonix and Autonervous.
So once again: Thanks a bazillion !

fred in helsinki