typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Large Punk Record Fair in Brooklyn on Sunday

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: sarra cenia <sarracenia.81 AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Large Punk Record Fair in Brooklyn on Sunday
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 21:32:27 -0500

For you people in the NY area, come out to our Record Fair on Sunday.
I promise that you will find good vinyl..

Sunday, January 24, 2010 -noon - 7:
Public Assembly, 70 North 6th Street

About 25 tables of vinyl 7s & 12s.
Punk, HC, Power Pop, D.I.Y, New Wave, Metal & Indi

Just $5.. no early fee.

sellers including:
Chuck Warner , Chris Plummer,
Slipped Disc, Double Decker,
Fat Rich, Casey Black, Trash American Style,
Rodney Klein, Mike Hunchback
and the guys from Bleecker Bobs.++other

  • [TypicalGirls] Large Punk Record Fair in Brooklyn on Sunday, sarra cenia, 01/22/2010