typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Laura Kennedy Benefit last night

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dee Papadopoulos <deepop AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Laura Kennedy Benefit last night
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:31:29 -0400

i guess i am responsible for the "last show ever" tag. how about i leave it at this: i will not let the band continue as "an oldies act". if we can't add anything new to the menu, then we are cooked. our ages, schedules, responsibilities make it near impossible to keep it a progressive situation.
but damn i did have fun last night.