typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] imomus - Return to the Giant Slits

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: lsmith <yelmo2000 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] imomus - Return to the Giant Slits
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 16:35:27 -0700 (PDT)

Great article. Interesting directions and connections.
Connection between, across and especially with ideas, cultures,
sounds...people. Creation of communities and communal sounds.
Thanks for renewing my connection to "Earthbeat, Daichi No Oto".
Playing it in my head, I can almost feel the possibilities that having such a
relaxed, open state of mind makes possible!
- Lani