typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Message from Noh Mercy.

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: khalid deverill <khaliddeverill AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Message from Noh Mercy.
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 07:20:40 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Friends-
If anyone has ever tried to send a friend request to NOH MERCY and no one answered,please re-submit again and we will definately be your friends.

We are happily working on putting out the LOST TAPE we found in a trunk in Ohio of the music recorded the same day as "No Caucasian Guilt" in 1978.
It captures all the vibe of Moscone & Milk being assinated, Jim Jones ordering the KOOL AID toast and the Deaf Club.

Stay tuned for the prophetic stylings of those coked-out pissed off chicks NOH MERCY!