typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Neoboys

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "josh cheon" <jcheon AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Neoboys
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:28:49 -0700

Calvin Johnson of Beat Happening/K Records founder said he was putting
out a Neoboys reissue when I asked him years ago... Never followed up
on it but you can buy hear their song Rich Man's Dream on his tape
LOST GIRLS 1977-'82 female new wave / punk underground

here's the full tracklist
SIDE ONE
Mechanical Servants Problem What Problem?
Your Funeral I Want to Be You
Pel Mel No Word From China
Dishrags Past Is Past
PragVEC Wolf
Cheri Knight Primary Colors
Dada If I'm Blind
Nuclear Crayons Teenage Suicide
Mydolls In Technicolor
Petticoats Normal
Spray Pals Happy Go Lucky
SIDE TWO
Jeri Rossi Left My Heart but I Don't Know Where
Neo Boys Rich Man's Dream
Johanna Went Slave Beyond the Grave
Visible Targets Mechanical Man
Teenage Jesus & the Jerks Orphans