typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 182, Issue 1

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: unmannedmission <unmannedmission AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 182, Issue 1
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 01:01:12 -0400

Not sure if it's been mentioned... I haven't noticed it but we should
also thank Joly for documenting years of great performances. I've
bought several punkcast recordings of shows I missed and wanted to go
to. If it weren't for him I would have completely missed out on a lot
of great stuff. So, in addition to everything else... I thank you
also.