typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] New Bloods, Teenage Jesus

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Tim B, NYC" <tjb81 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] New Bloods, Teenage Jesus
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:31:01 -0700 (PDT)

I'm having trouble posting to the list. Several posts have just disappeared.

Anyway, New Bloods tour dates are up on their myspace page & they're fairly extensive.

Also, the rumor going around about the bassist for Teenage Jesus is that its Thurston Moore. I haven't heard anything about the openers however.

Tim

Tim B, NYC/Karate Boogaloo!
My LinkedIn.com info

  • [TypicalGirls] New Bloods, Teenage Jesus, Tim B, NYC, 03/31/2008