typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Girls Rock! the movie - screenings

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Daniel Selzer <danselzer AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Girls Rock! the movie - screenings
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:51:59 -0700 (PDT)

I've been talking about a movie theater in WB for
years! Another one of my get-rich schemes I won't
follow through on and someone else will (bar filled
with vintage video games? check, hipster taco truck?
check, legal music download reissue label? check, all
my ideas, I swear!)

Seriously though, about 2 years ago people were
talking about the actual construction of a movie
theater but I guess it never happened?

Beyond Monkeytown, people show films in the back of
Galapagos.

dan selzer
http://www.acuterecords.com/blog

<http://www.popmatters.com/pm/blogs/crazedbythemusic/>