typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Fwd: [girlgroup] Looking for young women of colour in underground metal scene

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: WWWhatsup <joly AT punkcast.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: l.dawes5068 AT rogers.com
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Fwd: [girlgroup] Looking for young women of colour in underground metal scene
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 03:22:23 -0500

A few years back I shot video of an all black girl death metal band called
Another Dying Democracy - they were excellent!

I heard they lost their singer later but I believe they're still going
http://www.myspace.com/anotherdyingdemocracy

I'm sure they will know everyone there is to know in that scene.

joly

WWWhatsup NYC