typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] The Nightingales with Hotpants Romance, live next week in NYC and Boston, March 6th to 9th

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "John Caples" <jcaples AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] The Nightingales with Hotpants Romance, live next week in NYC and Boston, March 6th to 9th
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 03:15:25 -0500

Hey kids,

The Nightingales return next week to NYC and Boston, and in support is the fantastic Hotpants Romance, a Manchester band who you should all check out, very much in the mold of The Slits.

Thursday March 6th     Club Midway, NYC

Friday March 7th        Death by Audio, Brooklyn

Saturday March 8th    Church, Boston

and Hotpants Romance sans The Nightingales:

Sunday March 9th     The Green Bean, New Bedford MA

I will be at the Boston show, so if you can pick me out of a crowd I owe you an adult beverage.

http://www.myspace.com/nightingalesmusic
http://www.myspace.com/hotpantsromance

http://www.myspace.com/clubmidway
http://www.myspace.com/deathbyaudioshows
http://www.myspace.com/churchboston

the greenbean, new bedford ma
141 Union St. (The corner of Purchase.)
Call: 508.984.3300
http://www.myspace.com/downtownnewbedford

  • [TypicalGirls] The Nightingales with Hotpants Romance, live next week in NYC and Boston, March 6th to 9th, John Caples, 03/02/2008