typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Looking for Ann DeMarinis

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Caroline Polk O'Meara" <cpomeara AT ucla.edu>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Looking for Ann DeMarinis
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 08:25:00 -0500

Hello:

I am looking for current contact information for Ann DeMarinis. I can google lots of information about her days in Sonic Youth, but I would like to talk to her about her work as the music director at the Kitchen in the 1980s. Does anyone know what she's up to these days and/or if she'd be up for a chat?

Thanks a bunches,

Caroline

----
Caroline Polk O'Meara
Chapel Hill, NC
cpomeara AT ucla.edu
omeara.caroline AT gmail.com

  • [TypicalGirls] Looking for Ann DeMarinis, Caroline Polk O'Meara, 11/08/2007