typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] No Wave book out tomorrow!

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Sharon Cheslow <decomposition AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "'Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)'" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] No Wave book out tomorrow!
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 19:08:57 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

I can't even tell you all how overjoyed I am that this is out. Congrats to
Weasel for helping to make this a reality.

Here's info on the No Wave book on myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/nowavebook

"This is the myspace site for NO WAVE, a new book from BLACK DOG PUBLISHING
written by Marc Masters and edited by Rob Young, with a foreword by Weasel
Walter."

Sharon