typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Danielle Dax, Cramps

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Dina Hornreich" <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Danielle Dax, Cramps
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:59:51 -0600

When we revisit this, perhaps there will be something in print from Danielle Dax to recommend. For this audience, I'd sooner recommend Kate Bush's The Dreaming. Of course, that would be flouting the chronological constraints!

Again, if you want to recommend something from the Cramps you have to suggest an in print CD. (Find the "ground rules and general feedback" email I sent yesterday around this time).

I'm going to draw the line VERY soon.

-Dina