typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Foundations Documentary

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: weasel walter <weaselw AT juno.com>
  • To: shan AT shanboogie.com, typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Foundations Documentary
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 17:19:22 -0700

you do what that clown who made that piece of shit "kill yr idols" did
and just borrow the same nth generation vhs cassette of bootleg material
everybody has already (which i made in 2001) from a friend and use that
or, better yet, do the other things he did which were 1) stealing scanned
images from my site without credit or 2) get a licensing agent from
island to play good cop and ask for leads on legit stuff and then give me
no credit for it whatsoever once they got what they wanted. good times!

but seriously folks, this trailer looks very good and (cough) actually
resembles a credible documentary (for once), so i would be more inclined
to help you out. write me offline if you wish and i'll see what i can do
. . .

ww