typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Kitchen And The Plastic Spoons Best Of CD Release

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Jacqueline Castel <limitedconversation AT yahoo.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Kitchen And The Plastic Spoons Best Of CD Release
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 20:52:40 -0700 (PDT)

I came across the Kitchen And The Plastic Spoons myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/kitchenandtheplasticspoons), and noticed that they are releasing a best of cd on May 14th. The cd has 20 tracks containing almost all of the studio tracks including never before released material. There are also nine live tracks featuring songs that have never been released or bootlegged. If you go to the myspace page you can paypal for the release, which is 13 Euros plus shipping.

Does anyone have any more information on this band? What I know is fairly limited... i.e., they were from Stockholm.

Any help would be great! These guys are awesome!

Thanks!
-Jacqueline

Get your own web address.

  • [TypicalGirls] Kitchen And The Plastic Spoons Best Of CD Release, Jacqueline Castel, 05/07/2007