typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 146, Issue 4

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Edward Arthur" <ed.arthur AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 146, Issue 4
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:52:09 -0400

To the best of my knowledge only the Rough Trade
material has been issued on cd. "See the Whirl" and
the final single "Powerlines" are vinyl only I think
and haven't yet made it to cd. In fact the
"Powerlines" single always was a tough one to find.

Jinxed myself anyway, as is sometimes the case with
Djangos sometimes a confirmed order can be pulled :-(
Was psyched I thought I had it for $10 (inc. shipping).

I'll pick it up eventually.

/Ed

  • Re: [TypicalGirls] TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 146, Issue 4, Edward Arthur, 04/26/2007