typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Anyone have questions for the NY group The Dance?

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Oliver C <omcorner AT dsl.pipex.com>
  • To: Hilary Jaeger <jaema11 AT earthlink.net>, "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Anyone have questions for the NY group The Dance?
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 11:18:12 +0100

You can see Eugenie Diserio as a Model Citizen on YouTube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B4pclscwMY

--O

On 1 Apr 2007, at 02:48, Hilary Jaeger wrote:

Ask them about their experiences playing at Tier 3 (aka TR3)--they played
there a few times--if you need the dates, I can provide them.
Thanks--I am interested-they were a good band.
-Hilary