typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] timewaster of the month [Pigbag rel.]

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Lani Smith" <LSmith AT minlib.net>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] timewaster of the month [Pigbag rel.]
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:13:42 -0400

Very nice. Thanks for passing this on.
Noticed that you're in Massachusetts, don't know if you, or anyone else on the list would be interested in http://ratreunion.net/.

Also, saw a great show this weekend: The Nightingales:
"In 1976 singer Robert Lloyd, with guitarist/drummer brothers Alan and Paul Apperley formed The Prefects - Birmingham's first punk group. The band were part of The Clash's 'White Riot Tour', toured with Buzzcocks, played with The Slits, The Fall, The Damned and many others, before recording two sessions for the John Peel radio show." Robert Lloyd was then in The Nightingales.
If they're coming to your town...go!!!
:Lani