typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Ruth Polsky wikipedia page

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: mike AT appelstein.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Ruth Polsky wikipedia page
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:12:46 -0500

This is awesome, Joly. It's incredible what a role she played in Typical Girls music, as well as so much of the best NYC local music of the time. I would have like to have met her.

I have nothing to add, but I'm anxious to see what others say about her (Dee? Hilary?).

-Mike

Quoting WWWhatsup <joly AT dti.net>:

I've started one off. Ruth deserves to be remembered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Polsky

Feel free to go in there and add. Or post here and I'll do it.

Lets just gather up as much as possible and then worry about
sorting it out.

You can always add to the 'talk' page if you don't want to mess up.

joly