typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] New Young Pony Club

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Alex Milopoulos <amilopoulos AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: TypicalGirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] New Young Pony Club
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 23:53:51 +0000 (GMT)

I agree Joly, Shrag are great!  Here is their Myspace page:

www.myspace.com/shrag

Some of you may also like this song by New Young Pony Club.  Oddly enough it was recently used on an advert for Intel Processors!

NEW YOUNG PONY CLUB

ice cream

the latest offering from london's new young pony club is a cool as fuck dance-punk electro-funk anthem if ever we ever we heard one. 'ice cream' is a re-release from way back in 2004 when it was snapped by those in the know and is now a cult classic. think a bass led monster somewhere between delta 5, esg and the au pairs. here it is reborn for the wider world to hear. the limited 7' comes backed by 'fade in that blank'.

www.myspace.com/newyoungponyclub

Alex

  • [TypicalGirls] New Young Pony Club, Alex Milopoulos, 11/25/2006