typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] the Lines

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Daniel Selzer <danselzer AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] the Lines
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 07:40:27 -0800 (PST)

--- "Woerner, Frank-Juergen"
<frank-juergen.woerner AT siemens.com> wrote:

> Could you please give me the url?
>
> I have Therapy and Cool Snap on vinyl but can't put
> them
> into mp3's.

The site had Prag Vec's LP online, but I don't recall
where it was. In regards to the idea of digitizing and
sharing mp3s of the Lines, I'd say the best thing to
do would be to be patient and wait for the 3 CDs
compiling the complete Lines releases and unreleases
that will hopefully come out within the next year or
two.

For more information, please visit
http://www.acuterecords.com soon, and sign up for the
mailing list to find out when the new website will be
announced. You can also be our friends on myspace...

Dan Selzer
Acute Records