typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] The Slits question

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: HunnyPi007 AT aol.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] The Slits question
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 02:58:45 EST

yes, holly's sweetness really comes across onstage, and she seems to work quite well with our wild and crazy ari.  she seems to be quite young.  anyone know how old she is and what else she's done or is doing musicially?

been too busy for post-slits-show commentary but i'll try to get some in as soon as i can.

typically,
lydia