typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] 5. Re: a request (Dee Papadopoulos)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "shirley.o'loughlin" <shirley.o'loughlin AT virgin.net>
  • To: <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] 5. Re: a request (Dee Papadopoulos)
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 09:29:03 +0100

Title: 5. Re: a request (Dee Papadopoulos)
Hi everyone,
We are selling the 4 albums via Rough Trade shop on mail order and you can buy them individually or there’s a special price for a set of 4 and here’s the link – it’s also on our myspace page:
http://www.roughtrade.com/site/shop_results.lasso?search_type=advanced&artist=raincoats&album=&format=

We would love to arrange distribution in the USA and are interested in contacts who may be interested in this.

We are planning to issue a comprehensive dvd next year (30th anniversary) with some great footage including early super 8 stuff, 4 songs filmed brilliantly in black and white in 1995 with Steve Shelley on drums, the 2 videos Gina directed for Fairytale and Don’t be mean and some new material and interviews and Gina is working on this. I am going through my photos and our archive with a view to creating a book to go with this dvd – this is the plan...

Here’s the myspace link : www.myspace.com/theraincoats

Shirley

  • [TypicalGirls] 5. Re: a request (Dee Papadopoulos), shirley.o'loughlin, 10/04/2006