typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Looking for Gina Birch

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: mike AT appelstein.com
  • To: fitsxarts AT gmail.com
  • Cc: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Looking for Gina Birch
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 10:26:42 -0400

Gina is on MySpace, actually - as are Ana and the Raincoats as a whole. You
could try sending her a note there. Manager Shirley O'Loughlin's on Typical
Girls, so you'll probably hear from her as well...

good luck!
Mike Appelstein
mike AT appelstein.com
http://djearlybird.blogspot.com

Hi folks,

I'm a film curator in NYC and looking to get in touch with Gina Birch. I'd
really appreciate it if someone could contact me off-list with an email
address for her.

Thanks and best wishes,
Kelly Shindler