typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Rotten Radio request

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Jason Gross <perfect AT furious.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Rotten Radio request
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 17:46:14 -0400

Hi all,

I know this isn't "Girls" related in particular but this list is the best forum I know of (post)punkers around.

I'm looking for a tape/copy/CD/what-have-you of a episode of Johnny Lydon's 'Rotten Radio' (an online broadcast show he used to do) from 2000 when Greil Marcus was the guest. Will buy or trade for such.

Thanks in advance,
Jason

Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine since 1993- now new and semi-improved!
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
Crazed by the Music blog: <http://blogs.popmatters.com/crazedbythemusic/>

  • [TypicalGirls] Rotten Radio request, Jason Gross, 05/13/2006