typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Slits etc

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: mike AT appelstein.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Slits etc
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:10:45 -0400

True - in fact, when Jen and I interviewed her, we were impressed by the fact
that she peacefully coexisted with her punk past and her Christian present. Palmolive even attended the Raincoats' show in Boston circa 1995!

mike

I think Palmolive is not really interested in playing with them, but there is no problem with the relationship between others in the band and her; I think it's the music business she doesn't like, from the contact I have had with her. She will be writing stuff about her experiences at some point.
H McC

24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Yahoo! Mail. Learn more