typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Slits- a real reunion?

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Alex Murray-Leslie <a AT chicksonspeed.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Slits- a real reunion?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:29:12 +0200

I heard the Selfridges in London show was Arri, Tess and 2 fantastic music students,
apparently an amazing show!

They are scheduled to play in Berlin May 4th, don´t know exact location yet,
but we´ve been asked to dj there, so fingers crossed we get there to spin and most
importantly see The Slits LIVE!! will be legendary to say the least to see them in the flesh!

anyone coming over ?

Alex