typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Rip It Up

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Sharon Cheslow <decomposition AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Rip It Up
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 23:00:09 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Layla or anyone else who cares...it's very simple actually to reply to
someone off list. Just hit reply and delete the following from the line that
says "To" if it appears (some email programs don't automatically reply to
all, some do):

"Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa
1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>

Then double check to make sure the "To" line has the email address of the
person you want to reply to. For example:

To: Sharon Cheslow <decomposition AT mindspring.com>

I'll send another email off list to you Layla.

xo
Sharon