typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Fw: guestbook entry

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Dina Hornreich" <dina8 AT cox.net>
  • To: "Typical Girls" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Fw: guestbook entry
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:47:11 -0500

Helen McCookerybook signed my website's guestbook after I expressed enthusiasm for her work and forthcoming book on "The Lost Women of Rock" -- and I invited her to join TG. Here is what she said:

"Looks very interesting! Will have an explore and thank you for contacting me. I have already published some chapters on my original research in academic books, Music, Power, & Politics and The Post Subcultures Reader :)"

Anyone familiar with these 2 books? (I checked on Amazon.com and they seem pretty rare/expensive)

Dina Hornreich
dina8{at}cox{dot}net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich