typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] LUCRATE MILK SPECIALTY SHOW ON EVR!!! TONIGHT!!!

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Ceci Moss <ceci_moss AT yahoo.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] LUCRATE MILK SPECIALTY SHOW ON EVR!!! TONIGHT!!!
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:30:13 -0800 (PST)

Tonight I will premier the first of a continuing
monthly history series of post punk, new wave, no
wave, etc. on my show Radio Heart.

The first subject of the series is LUCRATE MILK!
>From Paris, France, this band existed from
1981-1983, and they are often compared to
Essential Logic, Liliput, Crass, and X-Ray Spex.
Lucrate Milk shared members with Beurieur Noir,
Les Negresses Vertes and M.K.B. The show will
feature an interview with the lead singer Nina
Childress, exclusive live material, as well as
tracks off their rare, hard to find recordings.
Lucrate Milk will blow your mind.

If you can't tune in live on East Village Radio
(www.eastvillageradio.com) from 10-Midnight
tonight, the show is available as a podcast:
http://www.eastvillageradio.com/auto-archives/Radio_Heart/dircaster.php
(enter this URL into your podcast program to
subscribe)
I will also archive all the history shows on my DJ
page:
http://www.eastvillageradio.com/displayshow.php?showname=Radio%20Heart

THIS SERIES IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! If you are a
music historian/enthusiast of post punk/new
wave/no wave/art punk/etc. in the nyc area and you
have an idea for a show and want to get involved,
please get in touch with me!

ceci_moss AT yahoo.com
radioheart AT popstar.com

http://farechase.yahoo.com

  • [TypicalGirls] LUCRATE MILK SPECIALTY SHOW ON EVR!!! TONIGHT!!!, Ceci Moss, 11/01/2005