typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] help with TGs list?!

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: dpbailey AT att.net
  • To: Chuck Warner <chuck AT hyped2death.com>, typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] help with TGs list?!
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:23:48 +0000

easily cured (at least if you're posting from an email website, as i do while at work ... offhand, i can't remember how my regular email program works in this regard) -- just try to remember to hit "reply all" instead of simply "reply." the wire list is the same way, as it happens.

dan

-------------- Original message from Chuck Warner <chuck AT hyped2death.com>: --------------