typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Animals & Men "Revel in the Static" CD [at last]

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Chuck Warner <chuck AT hyped2death.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Animals & Men "Revel in the Static" CD [at last]
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:33:30 -0400

Oops-- the Animals & Men/Terraplanes CD is out --sorry for the late notice!
Includes a 1981 video of "Evil Going On", 5 songs not on the CD-R, a 12-page booklet with more photos etc ...and much-improved sound (largely thanks to journo Mick Mercer who'd hung onto some demos that we all figured were lost forever).

Here's my own A+M hype: http://hyped2death.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=87
Jay Hinman at Agony Shorthand: http://agonyshorthand.blogspot.com/ [go to Oct 17]
Mick Mercer's own comments at his blog: http://www.mickmercer.com/mmset.html [go to October 4]

Y'know I really do want to be competent at this business, but sometimes things just fall through the cracks...;o) Anyway, you all should have been the first to know. my bad

peace,

Chuck Warner
Hyped to Death CDs
http://hyped2death.com

  • [TypicalGirls] Animals & Men "Revel in the Static" CD [at last], Chuck Warner, 10/28/2005