typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] hello/raincoats video (Brett Lyman)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: HunnyPi007 AT aol.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] hello/raincoats video (Brett Lyman)
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 01:51:55 EDT

dunno if shirley's message was sent to the whole list in error but i was very glad to read it.  hooray, gina!!!!

lydia

In a message dated 10/6/05 4:47:31 PM, shirley.o'loughlin AT virgin.net writes:

Hi Brett,

It's Shirley here from The Raincoats - Ana, Gina and me would be very
interested to get a dvd copy of this programme - in fact we've been trying
to get hold of it for the past 2 years.

Gina is working on a dvd with 2 unreleased videos she made for 'Fairytale in
the Supermarket' and 'Don't be Mean', and 4 songs shot on film in black and
white from 1994 with Steve Shelly on drums plus some early footage on super
8 with Palmolive etc.

We're trying to put all this stuff together to release at some point next
year.

So please drop me an email.
Shirley O'Loughlin