typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] jennywoolworth.ch, Tiger Beat, call for submissions

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Nicole <nicole AT jennywoolworth.ch>
  • To: "typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] jennywoolworth.ch, Tiger Beat, call for submissions
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:05:06 +0200

hey folks!

It’s been an exceptionally rainy summer here in Zurich giving me plenty of
time to update my website with a new design and new info. Have a look! Tell
me what you think! ... www.jennywoolworth.ch ...

You’ll notice that I have added a new category, ABOUT US, which features
sections on memorable mixtapes, musical discovery and “torchbearers” -
current projects that bring women in punk to the forefront. Your
contributions are requested! Please write me with info, memories and
personal stories and don’t forget to tell your friends about it! I have also
expanded the LINKS and RESOURCES page, if you want to trade links please let
me know.

TIGER BEAT is back on the since last night (Monday August 22) after the
summer break. As usual from 22.00-00.00 local time on Radio LoRa 97,5 MhZ
(88,1 cable) in Zurich or online at www.lora.ch/webradio.php. My special
guest for the show was PAULINE BOUDRY from the band Rhythm King and her
Friends (www.rhythm-king-and-her-friends.net). The playlist - 80’s girl punk
(no surprise there!).

Thanks for your support, hope to hear from you soon with stories and
submissions!

best,
Nicole aka Jenny Woolworth

  • [TypicalGirls] jennywoolworth.ch, Tiger Beat, call for submissions, Nicole, 08/23/2005