typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] I need help! commercial thread! Selling Typical girls-ish records on EBAY

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: planete sauvage <planetesauvage AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] I need help! commercial thread! Selling Typical girls-ish records on EBAY
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 01:27:53 +0200

Sorry for hijacking this fine list for a commercial use but i am in
great need of money and i am selling ONTOPIC records for this list. I
sell records by Y PANTS / ESG / TRANCE PLAST / ANIMALS AND MEN / FEGA
PĂ…HOPP / KAMIKAZE SEX PILOTS / NANCY SESAY / BLOODS / MODEL CITIZENS /
SUSPICIONS / KLEENEX and other records that may be of interest to
subscribers of the TG-list.

the items are listed here and lots of more stuff will be listed during the
week
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZleplanetesauvage

Sorry once again for the commercial use on this list but i need the
money desperately :-)