typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] (no subject)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Adele Bertei <bushtetras AT yahoo.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] (no subject)
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 20:59:08 -0800 (PST)

Hey Chix (and dicks)

Well I'm Gaby and I'm new to this group.  Ha ha its funny because I thought this eclectic music (as I so affectionately call it) was really unknown, but I guess it really has had a big following.  Anyone out in Los Angeles?  I'm curious to meet some of the people who like this kinda music cus I was under the impression that the scene was dead here.

-Gaby

Do you Yahoo!?

  • [TypicalGirls] (no subject), Adele Bertei, 03/27/2005