typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Hey Shirley

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: WWWhatsup <joly AT dti.net>
  • To: <TypicalGirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Hey Shirley
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:51:03 -0500

Hi Shirley

It took approximately 60 seconds before your face came swimming back into
my mind. An absolute pillar of the scene.

How did you come to leave RT? And what have you been doing since?

Any news on Sue or Steve Jameson?

Saw Barbara G just last night, singing back up with Ari. She herself has not
been
properly recognized on this list as yet, having posted just once.

joly (who printed those cute little raincoats booklets)

> was really interested in the list as I have worked directly with The
> Raincoats since 1979 and was involved with many of the other bands during
> my time at Rough Trade Records between 1978 and 1984.

WWWhatsup NYC