typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Prag Vec and Ari

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Perfect Sound Forever <perfectlist AT furious.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Prag Vec and Ari
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:54:00 -0500

I'm in touch with Susan and Nick from Prag Vec. Mute UK's been ready to do a reissue for about a year now but John is very slow to respond. Hopefully, this will finally materialize some time next year.

Glad to see that Ari's active. Is some enlightened label finally going to release the new material that she's been developing for the last few years? I'm really amazed that no one's been willing to pick up on this yet.

Best,
Jason

Perfect Sound Forever
online music magazine since 1993- now new and semi-improved!
http://www.perfectsoundforever.com