typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] No more Ut site

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: HunnyPi007 AT aol.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] No more Ut site
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:42:00 EDT

hi, tyler... are you referring to the live cassette that was released back in the day?  if so, i have that at home and can send you the song titles.  (if i am remembering correctly, i think i had to figure them out myself).  however, i'm out-of-town right now, so if you email me around 11/17 and remind me to send them to you, i will gladly do so.  or maybe someone else here has it handy?  only on the typicalgirls list can one say that! ; )  ... lydia