typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] FW: guestbook entry

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Dina Hornreich" <dinahornreich AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Typical Girls" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] FW: guestbook entry
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:49:18 -0400

FYI -- from a link suggested by the members of this group? I don't know who
they are...

-Dina

dinahornreich AT earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich

going strong. Just had a CD single released on indie label 7records SUMMER
VACATION/ROCK'N AMERICA(A TRIBUTE TO JOEY RAMONE) and we're completing our
new full length CD. Also performing live in NY/NJ/PA. We'll definitely be
spending time exploring all the links you've collected. Thanks for your
vision! Gail, Roxy, Doreen and The Snick
> The Catholic Girls
> www.thecatholicgirls.net

  • [TypicalGirls] FW: guestbook entry, Dina Hornreich, 09/28/2004