typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Dyan Diamond?

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dlp9001 AT aol.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Dyan Diamond?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:57:19 -0400

I've been a lurker for a while, but I've run out of leads on this one. Does
anyone by any chance know the whereabouts of Dyan Diamond of Venus & The
Razorblades? She later worked with Kim Fowley and had one pretty good solo
album when she was still a teenager (I think). Her ex-bandmate was kind of
creepy when I contacted him, to the point where I didn't really want to stay
in touch with him, but I am trying to find out what happened to her after her
one album. Thanks, if anyone knows...I'm working on a short article/post
about her. Kim Fowley didn't return my emails, rats.

  • [TypicalGirls] Dyan Diamond?, Dlp9001, 09/23/2004