typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] FW: Re: jeri rossi

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Chuck Warner <chuck AT hyped2death.com>
  • To: TypicalGirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] FW: Re: jeri rossi
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:11:22 -0400

Title: Re: [TypicalGirls] FW: Re: jeri rossi
Jerri's on-line --at least her novels/ poetry / film.  If there's interest I should get around to compiling the music...  Google her as "Jerri Cain Rossi"

My Homework series has "I Left My Heart" from the solo 45 (Homework #1 1/2, out of print: re-packaged soon on #104?), and Jerri's terrific mid-80s band from Boston, Black Cat Bone on volumes #9 and #10. I may have some returns of the 1 1/2: give me an e-mail or visit the h2d site:
http://hyped2death.com

i've been on this list for about 3 years and i think this is the first time i've written. and i just woke up and am very hung over. but i'm excited to see someone mention jerri rossi. she is from denver, CO not germany. she released one 7" and it's amazing. the a side is 'i left my heart but i dont know where' and the b side is a james brown cover. she was also in a band called your funeral. maybe more later when im less likely to vomit....