typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] tg press?

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dinahornreich AT earthlink.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] tg press?
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 12:49:13 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Being that there are so many interesting people on this list, we have been
fortunate to have been mentioned in press by Douglas (Boston Phoenix) and
Jason (The Wire).

You can see what I mean if you go to the TG page on my personal site:
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich/id16.html

Also, if you scroll down to the torchbearers, you will see that I need links
for the bands that people suggested as being suited for this category. If you
have links to suggest, please send them to me!

Thanks everyone...

-Dina

dinahornreich AT earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich/

Moderator, Typical Girls List
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=17851

Ockhams Razor: Basic Scientific Principal
"All things being equal the simplest explanation
and the simplest answer is probably the right one."

  • [TypicalGirls] tg press?, Dina Hornreich, 06/03/2004