typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Tallboys looking for Chicago show in May

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: t a l l b o y s <tallboysnyc AT yahoo.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Tallboys looking for Chicago show in May
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:21:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

We're the Tallboys, a coed postpunk quartet from New
York. Our EP, 'Sacllywag Tag' just came out on Terrie
T's new Jakattak label. Some of you might know us from
the Typical Girls show with Ari Up in New York last
year. We'll be heading out to the Midwest at the end
of May, & we're looking for a show in Chicago between
May 23rd & May 26th. If anyone out there can help us,
please e-mail us offlist. You can check us out at
www.tallboys.net. Thanks!