typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Fw: Kleenex live im club Hey

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dinahornreich AT earthlink.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Fw: Kleenex live im club Hey
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:59:19 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: MC <misterclarinet AT free.fr>
Sent: Mar 31, 2004 1:41 PM
To: Dina Hornreich <dinahornreich AT earthlink.net>
Subject: Kleenex live im club Hey

Hello there,

I'm back on TG.

Ive been wondering if anybody on the list had a dub tape of Kleenex's
live in Club hey and live in concordia. I finally found the Acklam Hall
show, their first english show in May 79. It has 4 songs that have
never been released including "Monoton" which is absolutely awesome so
I'm curious about those 2 tapes. Marlene said they were bootlegs but
other peiple said they were distributed by Rough Trade then.

Get in touch girls, Please.

Dan Im working for you this week-end or the week after.

Jacques