typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] we have moved!

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dinahornreich AT earthlink.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT topica.com, typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] we have moved!
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:10:16 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

You should have received an email containing all the necessary info about
subscribing to the new and improved TYPICAL GIRLS! Follow the directions,
they're pretty simple.

I think we'll like it better here.

-Dina

dinahornreich AT earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich/
Ockhams Razor: Basic Scientific Principal
"All things being equal the simplest explanation
and the simplest answer is probably the right one."

  • [TypicalGirls] we have moved!, Dina Hornreich, 03/30/2004