triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] 5:30pm F 24 Jul 09 @ CYCo: Candlelight Yoga

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] 5:30pm F 24 Jul 09 @ CYCo: Candlelight Yoga
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:12:54 -0400 (EDT)

http://mycyco.com/workshops/index.html
> Candlelight Yoga (1 1/4 hour) This first class is free beginning
> July 24th Friday 5:30, led by Audrey Hill

Carrboro Yoga Co is in the west side of the second floor of Carr Mill
Mall, just above Panzanella and just north of Weaver Street Market, @
the northeast corner of Weaver St and N Greensboro St in downtown
Carrboro.

http://mycyco.com/directions/index.html
> Use the exterior stairs near the Panzanella terrace

facing N Greensboro St

> or the interior stairs and elevator that can be reached at the Carr
> Mill Mall entrance from the Weaver Street Market parking lot.

> We have two beautiful light filled studios with all of the equipment
> you may need.

It is indeed a very nice studio, and they do have mats and props for
use. As usual, allow enough time to

* get there early: free classes fill up fast.

* park, if you must drive. Parking @ Carr Mill Mall can be very
congested. Consider parking across N Greensboro in the former
Community Realty lot (between N Greensboro and Center Sts) or
diagonally across Weaver and Greensboro in the Carrboro municipal
lot.

* better yet, bike or take public transit. Downtown Carrboro is
famously bike/ped/transit-friendly. There are bike racks near the
exterior stairs mentioned above (and some of us just lock to the
base of the stairs :-) On weekdays, CYCo is served regularly and
directly by the CW and F routes, and the J bus stops one short block
away: see

http://www.ci.chapel-hill.nc.us/index.aspx?page=1175

for more details. You can even ride your bike to/from the bus and
put it on the bike rack while you ride the bus.

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>