triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] 8pm S 9 May @ Patanjali's Place: Full Moon Meditation

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] 8pm S 9 May @ Patanjali's Place: Full Moon Meditation
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:17:41 -0400 (EDT)

I'm not completely sure this is a free event, but the announcement
said "complementary," so here goes:

http://www.patanjalisplace.com/
> Saturday, May 9th, 8 - 8:30pm, Full Moon Meditation (108 OM's) with
> Sarah Bish

I haven't done this meditation, but I have been to Patanjali's Place
and I know Sarah from other work, so I feel pretty comfortable
recommending this. (If you go, let us know how it went.)

> Starting at 8pm, Sarah will lead us in the recitation of 108 OM's.
> Weather permitting, we will share the experience outside on the
> pavilion under the moon-filled sky.

Patanjali's Place is just north of downtown Durham:

http://www.patanjalisplace.com/map.shtml
> 700 Foster Street, across the street from Claymakers and Manbites
> Dog Theatre - through the open red door

See map and pix @ that page. I haven't been there since it opened
(about a year and a half ago?), so I don't know for sure, but as I
recall, it's a nice space, with good parking, but no props. FWIW it
was started by Bryan Carey, formerly of the late, lamented Yoga Spot.

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] 8pm S 9 May @ Patanjali's Place: Full Moon Meditation, Tom Roche, 05/07/2009